Arrive To Small Town Charm in Okotoks
In a growing community, just 15 minutes south of Calgary, D’Arcy is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and graced with the small-town charm that Okotoks is known for; and alive with all of the cultural experiences and recreational conveniences needed.
Arrive home with friends at the D’Arcy Ranch public 18-hole golf course in all it’s majestic beauty; spend a quiet morning fly-fishing along the Sheep River; skate with family at the local rink; or bike along the 85 kms of connected pathways and trails exploring Okotoks’ neighbourhoods.
ARRIVE at D’Arcy Blvd, 74 street-townhomes (no condo fees), with fully landscaped front and rear-fenced yards, has everything you need nearby, including two future schools and the Gateway Village, offering convenient shopping and dining experiences.
ARRIVE home to a master crafted community, on the doorstep of tranquility.
- Two storey street towns with approximately 500 sq ft of livable space on basement level; with development options available for an additional bedroom, full bath and rec room, if needed for that growing family
- Four models range in size between 1,419 and 1,430 sq ft in three-bedroom floorplans, with optional double masters
- 2.5 bathrooms, includes master ensuite
- Laminate hardwood flooring throughout living/dining/kitchen
- Contemporary full height cabinet selections; six professionally designed interior color palettes to choose from
- Island eating bar in all kitchens designs with quartz counter tops throughout
- Full blind package on all finished levels
- 6-piece appliance package includes stainless steel Whirlpool kitchen appliances and front load stacking washer and dryer (full size), located on upper floor
- Telus Fibre Optik TV, internet and phone provided for 12 months – no contract promotion
- Industry leading architectural design, with contemporary color and material combinations
- Fire-resistant exteriors using fiber cement board siding
- Stone accents on each building
- Large triple glazed, black metal clad, sliding Low E windows
- Generous ground level patios, with landscaped rear-fenced yards
- Aluminum railings, concrete stairs and landings, where applicable
- Detached double car garage
- Front yard is fully landscaped as is backyard which is also fenced
- Owning a fee-simple “street-townhome” means no condo fees
- Streetscape designed with the Xeriscaping method of landscaping for water sustainability
- Major amenities and services nearby
- Connected by 85 km of trails and pathways throughout Okotoks
- Certified Built GreenTM – eligible for 15% rebate on mortgage insurance premiums, if applicable
- Added long term value, ARRIVE town homes are built environmentally responsible from beginning to end. Partners Development Group is committed to sustainability, apparent by the investment in not only a beautifully presented development, but also the premium building materials used throughout a thoughtfully designed community.
The whole experience from when I first walked in the sales doors to final possession was wonderful. This was not my first purchase, but it was by far the easiest. You should be proud that you and your team have produced such a wonderful product and developed much more than just a townhome. You created a community and a place that people can be proud to call home.Mike ARRIVE at Evanston