Arrive Home to it all
ARRIVE home to an exclusive southwest neighbourhood close to downtown, with sensational views of sunsets, the Rockies and the Bow River Valley.
Gather with family at the Crestmont spray park or explore over 6km of pathways while visiting the many local parks and playgrounds spread throughout this charming community. Boutique retail and professional services, along with a child care centre, are located within a mere walk of your door; as well, you will find a private community garden and playground within this ARRIVE development.
Being a highly desirable neighbourhood, just minutes from Canada Olympic Park with direct access to Old Banff Coach Road and the TransCanada Highway, Crestmont West has everything you want, near everything you need.
ARRIVE home to it all, in a neighbourhood thoughtfully designed to be your tranquil escape.
- The TWILIGHT and EVE models are master-on-main bungalows with either an oversized single or double car garage. Full basements with development options in a walk out or sunshine plan
- These Bungalow villas feature the master ensuite with a curbless entry, fully tiled, accessible-sized shower and the Eve models include a free-standing tub. There are 36” wide passage ways throughout the main level, making these bungalow models accessible
- The DAWN model is a two storey townhome with a single car garage and have either a ravine walk-out, walk-out or sunshine basement with development options available.
- The AURORA model is a three-storey townhome with single garage, fully developed with a rec room.
- The DUSK model is a three-storey townhome with either a single or double car garage.
- Laminate hardwood flooring throughout living/dining/kitchen areas
- Contemporary cabinetry selections; professionally designed interior color palettes to choose from with quartz or granite countertops throughout kitchen and bathrooms
- Kitchen island with eating bar
- Laundry located on bedroom level
- Blind package included on finished level/s
- 6-piece appliance package includes stainless steel Whirlpool kitchen appliances and front load washer and dryer
- Fibre Optik Telus TV, internet and phone provided for 12 months – no contract promotion
- Industry leading architectural design, with contemporary color and material combinations
- Class A, fire-resistant exteriors using fiber cement board siding
- Banff Springs ledge stone accents on each building
- Superior grade, large triple glazed, black metal clad, casement and sliding Low E windows
- Generous ground level concrete patios, or raised covered decks with vinyl surfacing; most with either a walkout or sunshine basement
- Black aluminum glass railings, concrete stairs and landings
- Walking paths connecting to the feature storm pond area and green spaces including the ARRIVE play ground
- ARRIVE community individual garden plots for homeowners who want to plant their own gardens
- Efficient Molok underground disposal systems for waste, recycling and compost, conveniently located throughout the property
- Major amenities and services nearby, including a child care centre on the premises
- Certified Built GreenTM – eligible for 15% rebate on mortgage insurance premiums, if applicable
- Added long term value for the whole town home community, offering superior building standards above the conventional, ARRIVE town homes are built environmentally responsible from beginning to end
- Partners Development Group is committed to sustainability and lower monthly condo contributions. This is apparent by the investment in not only a beautifully presented development, but also the premium building materials used throughout a thoughtfully designed community.
Before we found Partners we shopped around at just about every builder there was. Now, let me tell you the best thing about Partners, it is their people. Their people are really vested in the company, they go above and beyond. We were made to feel at home and they worked with us as a team to ensure we got the right fit. We can’t wait to move into our new home.Pat & Gord ARRIVE at Sage Meadows